15/02/2010

When the journey is (almost) gone



London's and Madrid's sky and the google random route



Madrid-London on the plane



Google suggested route from my place to Silvia's place



The image on top depicts the sky in London (above) and the one in Madrid (below). The line that goes from A to B is the route that randomly appears on Google maps when you check the way from mine to Silvia's. The image appearing subtly underneath this line is a picture that I took from the plane in one of my travels from Madrid to London.

This is just a test within the project "Here/There" and within the one about bridges. I really like the fact of putting together the three images by considering the journey and the sky as a common and individual element at the same time. As well, the depiction of the route looks a sort of gap, which seems quite interesting to me in a conceptual way.



No comments: