06/10/2010

Now & Then


"Present views from my current home of all those places I've ever lived in"



This is the first exercise I've done at Slade about the proposed theme "Now & Then". I was more interested in the way both words can meet or get overlapped than in considering the interval of time in between. As I have recently moved to another place for the fifth time in less than three years, I wanted to create a sort of journey along these years through the images of the houses I've lived in. The result is a sequence of photographs of both the Google view of each past place and the window of my current bedroom. I wanted to create a common space for the outside and the inside but also for the past and the present. All the old locations can be search on Google maps by typing the postcodes, except my current one that is not reveiled.


* Click on the image to enlarge

1 comment:

cuenca said...

desde la ventana de tu casa